ABB Distribution Boards
ABB Distribution Boards are available in texture grey (Color code - RAL7035). Blending aesthetics, functionality and safety, the E-series of ABB Distribution Boards are manufactured with high precision and high quality CRCA steel sheets. These Distribution Boards undergo a seven-tank phosphating process to ensure anti-rust conditioning, superior finish and lasting strength. Premier quality powder coating is applied using the latest techniques
- Ways: 4Way to 20Way
- Distribution Boards Types: SPN DB, TPN DB, 8 Segment DB, 7 Segment DB, Per Phase Isolation DB, Tier Type Per-Phase Isolation DB, Vertical DB, Phase Selector DB(63A), Per Phase Isolation DB SHPPI
- Door Types: Double Door, Metal (IP43), Double Door, Metal (IP54), Double Door, Metal with Acrylic (IP43) & Single Door, Metal (IP30)
- The highest degree of attention has been paid to the safety aspect of the Distribution Boards, considering that they are installed in close proximity to people.
- An intermediate plate ensures total safety, as no live parts are exposed when the door is opened.
- These Distribution Boards are provided with top and bottom removable gland plates with adequate no of Knock outs, which enable easy installation and connection of conduits of sizes up to 32mm dia Knock out
- Used for single/Three phase distribution applications