Havells Miniature Circuit Breakers have precisely formed moulded case & cover of flame retardant high strength thermo-plastic material having high melting point, low water absorption, high dielectric strength and temperature withstand. The Switching Mechanism is independent, manual and trip free, i.e. the breaker trips internally even if the operating knob is held in ON position. The Contact Mechanism comprises of fixed & moving contacts specially designed for reliability, long life and anti-weld properties. Under the influence of the magnetic field and arc guide is moved into the arc chute where it is rapidly split and quenched. The tripping mechanism is Thermal Magnetic Type. Thermal Operation The thermal operation provides protection from moderate overloads.
- Rating: 0.5A - 125A
- Poles: Poles: 1P, 1P+N, 2P, 3P, 3P+N, 4P
- Voltage: 240V AC, 220V DC
- Breaking Capacity: 10kA& 5kA
Bi Stable Clip:
- Every device is provided with a dual position DIN rail clip, so it becomes much easier to change
- A device from a device bank connected to a bus-bar, without disturbing the existing wiring
- Grooves provided on outer body, so that when individual poles are placed adjacent to each other in a distribution board it forms a very effective channel for better air circulation, resulting into a cooler operation.
- Prices hammer action
- Low Power consumption, thus cost effective &energy saving
- 13 Plates Arc Chute for effective arc quenching
- Trip free mechanism
- Longer electrical life
- Wide range availability
- Used for commercial or industrial applications where there could be higher chances of short circuit currents